Do you qualify?

Important: If you do not have tertiary education or a trade certificate you are unlikely to qualify for 160 points required under the skilled migrant category but we can still assess you under the residence from work category. Please complete this form so that we can assess your migration prospects and we will get back to you if we feel we can assist.

If your partner could qualify as Principal Applicant by virtue of being a skilled worker he/she should fill in the form in their own right.

Principal Applicant: